I found this in my drawing folder! (Unfortunately not very relevant anymore)
THIS IS WHAT A WORLD LEADER LOOKS LIKE.
DESMOND TUTU, I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU.
"I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place," Archbishop Tutu said at the launch of the Free and Equal campaign in Cape Town.
"I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this."
Archbishop Tutu said the campaign against homophobia was similar to the campaign waged against racism in South Africa.
"I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is at the same level," he added.
[source: BBC News]
James Potter sat up in the wizard afterlife just watching Fred and George fucking shit up like:
- LILY THEY HAVE THE MAP
- LILY LOOK AT THE SWAMP THATS BLOODY BRILLIANT
- HAHA FUCK FILCH
- HAHA FUCK UMBRIDGE
- FUCKING INSANE ASS FIREWORKS LILY LOOK HOW FAR PRANKING HAS EVOLVED
- I COULD HAVE IMPROVED MY PRANKING EFFICIENCY BY 47% IF HAD WEASLEYS WIZARDS WHEEZES
- NO FRED DIED
Then when Fred comes to the afterlife James is like I’m a big fan of your work, btw I’m Prongs no need to thank me.
Up and coming filmmaker Teddy Lupin, son of the renowned Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, makes his debut documentary with The Battle of Hogwarts, a heartbreaking but beautiful film about the fateful events of May 2, 1998.To my dear mother and father, and all those that the wizarding world owe their lives to.
Omelette’s Comic Con excursion was a success! We were there for just a few hours in the morning and mainly wandered around outside, across the street from the convention center (no animals allowed in the building, except service animals). We took it really easy to avoid overwhelming Omelette and spent most of our time sitting in the shade and people-watching.
Om blew me away by how well behaved he was. He was so friendly when people wanted to pet him; he’d pose when people wanted pictures of him; he walked really well on his leash; he wore his outfit without complaint; etc etc. Honestly since it was his first time I was preparing for a corgis-gonna-corg situation, but he was fantastic. Very very proud of my little guy!
Now he’s off to “corgi camp” at the breeder’s for the next couple days while his humans enjoy the rest of SDCC. :)
Om looks great!!! Glad I could help. :)
Free! Eternal Summer - episode 4
A special thanks to all the likes on the silly free doodles that I post haha.
It’s like they finish each other’s… sandwiches.
Okay I fixed James’ hair and drew Remus. That’s all. For now.
Have a great day
i’ve finally got all my dreamies [even if zell is still hanging out in my cycle town] so time for a CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY! mystery bags [not all pictured] include streetpass/handheld items, furniture, genuine art, maybe a villager’s picture or two. who knows? IT’S A MYSTERY.
- all winners get the same number of prizes
- 90+ mystery bags [i won’t know the final number until the giveaway ends], split evenly between the 3 winners
- each winner will get four blue and four purple roses!
- also a 100% original dreamie from my cycle town!
- first place gets first choice, second gets second, and third is last. easy enough, right?
- winners have 24 hours to respond or i’ll choose a new winner. you must have your ask box open!
- following this blog or my cycle town isn’t necessary, but appreciated if you like what i post [hint it’s 100% animal crossing]
- one like, one reblog to enter. you can reblog as many times as you want, it won’t disqualify you, but as i’m lazy and tumblr only counts one reblog in the notes, that’s all i’ll be counting for entries.
- you have to be patient with me as i try to get your dreamie. when you win, i’ll ask for your top 3 but will also let you know which one’s most likely [aka hasn’t come through yet]. i guarantee that i will get you a dreamie but it might take a while.
- you have to be comfortable with giving me your FC and coming to my town[s] to pick up your prizes
- ends july 31st at midnight est!